Have you ever wanted a more vivid capsule of your wedding day? Or perhaps a fun way to remember that incredible 40th birthday bash? With a telephone guest book, you can record memories of your celebration in a fun and interactive way.
Whether you’re planning your dream wedding at a prestigious Cheshire venue or throwing a New Year’s Eve bash with your friends, these charming books are the perfect keepsakes.
But how do they work, and what can you expect?
How Does a Telephone Guest Book Work?
In short, they are similar to a written guest book in that your party guests leave messages for you to commemorate the occasion in question. However, with a telephone guest book, these messages are recorded in an audio format for you to play back at your leisure.
The process goes something along the lines of this:
- You place your order, and we confirm your booking.
- You send us a recorded message a couple of weeks before your event that will be pre-loaded onto your phone. For a wedding, you can say something funny and light-hearted like “Hey, it’s Joe and Sally here. Thanks for coming! Hit us with your top tips for a happy marriage…”.
- We then arrive on the day of your event, set up the phone in a prominent position of your choosing, and provide signage and a table (optional).
- You enjoy your party, wedding reception, or birthday celebration, and your guests leave messages on your telephone guest book’s voicemail.
- We collect the phone, process the audio files, and send them out to you on a handy USB stick for you to keep forever.
It really is as straightforward as that!
Why Choose a Telephone Guest Book Your Cheshire Event?
There are several immediately obvious benefits to opting for an audio guest book rather than a standard written one. For starters, there’s no need to worry about losing or misplacing the book post-event! You’ll always have these digital files to hand once you’ve uploaded them to your computer or cloud storage.
But there are several other advantages to using a telephone guest book.
Firstly, your guests have a memorable and fun way of leaving messages rather than scribbling on a note in a book or typing a few sentences on a laptop. This gets them involved and helps to create a lively atmosphere at your wedding, party, or other similar celebration.
Secondly, you can replay all your messages at your leisure, offering a fun and entertaining keepsake. You can feel the emotion in the voices you hear and really connect back to that special day. You get to experience everything that isn’t quite encapsulated in a written entry – from the music playing in the background to the laughter of your friends and loved ones.
Lastly, you benefit from our bespoke service. From choosing your pre-loaded welcome message to arranging the set-up of your phone, we offer a personalised service that takes all the hassle out of making your occasion extra special.
How Do I Book a Telephone Guest Book for My Cheshire Event?
We’ve made booking your telephone guest book simple. Simply visit our contact page, fill out the necessary personal information in our booking form, select The Telephone Guest Book as your package option, and hit submit. We’ll then get back to you as soon as possible to finalise any outstanding details and confirm your booking.
From there, it’s all systems go!
We look forward to making your event a memorable one.